Assessment 3 Twitter
Description: For this project you will get a Twitter account. Follow me at mark_szymanski. Follow five additional people or organizations. Post five tweets about things you are learning from your reading and give them the hashtag. #pacificlearn
Write down three passages from the reading and bring them to class.
Assessment 4 Social Emotional Learning and Mental Health Project. 555 PowerTalk:
5 minute talk
5 minutes of Q&A
Description: For this project you will answer an essential question you have about mental health and the social emotional needs of children and or a Social Emotional Learning Program. To share your answer with us, you will create a five slide five minute Google Slide Show. You will give your PowerTalk in class on September 29th. You can select five key points and use a slide for each point. You can elaborate on your key point in your discussion and make connections to ideas.
What’s the evidence?
What the current state of affairs?
What is the descriptive data showing us?
What are the kids telling us?
What are effective ways to support kids, teachers and parents?
How does the it differ across, gender, region, ethnic group?
I will be available in the lab from 10-1 Thursday Sept 21.
Here are some portal links with resources.
Making effective Slides:
- Your essential question is clearly stated and appears on your first slide.
- Each slide contributes important and selected information that goes toward building an understanding toward an answer to your question.
- You’re slides are made up of images and simple key points. You can include subquestions for each slide to supplement your essential question
- The content on your slides consists of information and data from sources you are using in your research.
- Share your Google Slide Show with me at email@example.com
- Follow the link here to submit information about your slide show.