We will use this page to post and discuss our Dispositional assessment ideas.
- Here is a dispositions assessment that Purdue University’s Teacher Education Program uses. Teacher Education Dispositions Assessment Categories and Examples Thanks Rob Jones (and Purdue) for sharing!
- Source for structuring dispositional assessment
- Student interest survey
Tasks for this Module:
Here are the tasks for our Dispositional Assessment module this week:
Due by 3/5:
- Read Ch. 9 in Stiggins and read the additional resources, as necessary. Please feel free to post any other resources you encountered that helped you construct your dispositional measure. We will not be making a quiz this week. 🙂
- Create (MAKE) a dispositional measure in your topic area.
- Be sure to write ideas about what your purpose is, as well as what you would expect to see (TAKE), and what decisions you would make based on this survey.
- Make two selected response items reflecting salient information from Ch. 9 and post them on this page.
Due by 3/6:
- Print one copy of your survey (dispositional assessment) survey and your thoughts and bring to class with you. We will partner up and critique (BREAK) each others’ surveys in class.
- We will discuss instructional implications regarding dispositions, as well as revisit your assessment beliefs you posted earlier in the term.